Resalta is a trusted and reliable partner of cities and municipalities throughout the SEE region. With a thorough understanding of tender processes and the public-private partnership (PPP) system in each individual country where we operate, we have helped a vast number of public partners improve their infrastructure and achieve savings through energy renovation projects.
For cities and municipalities, safety, sustainability and the comfort of inhabitants are a clear priority. Unfortunately, with limited budgets, some measures for improving infrastructure and energy efficiency are not always within the scope of local governments. This is why Resalta, as a private partner, is there to provide not only its technical expertise but also financing.
Through the PPP model, Resalta can take on the whole risk of an energy efficiency project in the public sector, and provide the technical know-how that public partners often lack. With experience from previous projects, a dedicated team of experts and a commitment to green development, we can provide your city or municipality with a chance to improve its energy efficiency, reduce CO2 emissions and lower energy costs.
Some of the most common public projects we have implemented thus far include:
- energy audits
- energy management systems installation
- public lighting renovations
- gas boiler renovation/installation
- biomass boiler renovation/installation
- new heating substations
- biomass district heating and gas boiler rooms
- combined heat and power unit installations
- air/water and water/water heat pumps
- energy reconstruction of building thermal envelope
- complete energy renovations of multiple or all public buildings