The protection of personal data is important to us
Thank you for visiting our website. The protection of your personal information is very important for us, so together with extensive online content we also guarantee your right to decide on the use of your information yourself.
Provisions regarding the protection of personal data
Data protection instructions inform you about the nature and extent of processing your personal data by RESALTA d.o.o.
The term “personal data”, as used herein, comprises any information attributed or attributable to you as a user of our website, whether such information was entered by you, collected from you or otherwise obtained. In particular, the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU and the national legislation on the protection of personal data serve as the legal basis for data protection.
Review of the processing of personal data
Processing of data by RESALTA d.o.o. is done in the following way: by opening the website of RESALTA d.o.o. various information is exchanged between your final device and our server. This can also be done for personal information. The information thus obtained is used inter alia to optimize our website.
What data do we obtain from you?
When you open our website, the following data is sent automatically and without your intervention to the server of our website via the browser used on your end device:
- An IP address with an Internet connected device that queries,
- date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the called file,
- the web site / application through which it was accessed (referral URL),
- the browser you are using and, if necessary, the operating system of your online connected computer and the name of your access provider
This data is temporarily stored in the so-called log file for the following purposes:
- ensuring a seamless connection,
- ensuring the comfortable use of our website / application,
- evaluation of system security and stability.
The legal basis for processing the IP address is 6 (1f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Our legitimate interest follows from the above purposes of data processing.
Transmission of personal data to third parties:
- For the purposes mentioned above, we may share your personal data with third parties, including other entities of the RESALTA group of companies. We do not sell, trade, rent, dis-close, transfer or otherwise share your personal data, unless to the extent described in the following or as agreed by you in a specific context.
Whenever sharing personal data, we do so only in strict accordance with applicable laws.
Potential recipients of your personal data are listed in the following:
- Other entities in RESALTA group: We may share your personal data with other entities of the RESALTA group of companies if there is a legitimate reason to do so and such sharing is legally permissible. In any case where we share your data with other entities of the RESALTA group of companies or with our business partners we do so only for specific purposes.
- Third party service providers that perform on our behalf and according to our instructions some external services (eg contractually engaged companies or individuals).Examples include database management, maintenance services, web analytics, handling in-bound inquiries, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing sales and marketing assistance. Third party service providers may for instance include IT companies, credit rating agencies or legal, financial and other advisors. Any third party provider will have access only to such personal data needed to perform its specific functions, and only for the purpose of performing these functions. We will ensure that any third party service provider is aware of and abides by these obligations. We will also ensure that any third party service provider treats your personal data no less protective as required by applicable data protection laws and that they adopt adequate technical and organizational security measures.
- Courts, law enforcement authorities and regulators: We may share personal data when we believe it necessary to comply with the law, to protect the rights or safety of our website, other users, or third parties (e.g., for fraud protection purposes).
Duration of data storage:
We do not keep your personal information longer than necessary for the legally permissible purposes for which it was obtained, in accordance with the applicable data retention policies and / or as required or permitted by relevant legislation or until revocation.
Subscribing to our Newsletter
When you subscribe to the Resalta Newsletter via our website we collect the following personal information for the purpose of correctly sending the Newsletter to you by e-mail: your E-mail address, and for a more personalised newsletter, you have the option of providing your First and Last Name. If you are under 18 you should ask permission from a parent or guardian to subscribe to the Resalta Newsletter.
Your subscription information is stored on a database which is operated by an external service provider (Mailchimp). Personal data stored on this database are only used for the purpose of subscribing to the Resalta Newsletter and receiving information on other Resalta news and updates. External service provider is contractually bound in accordance with Article 28 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
You can cancel your consent to receive online news at any time with an effect for the future, e.g. so that you delete from our web pages on our website. You can find a link to the unsubscription page at the end of each online newsletter. Cancellation results in deletion of the acquired user data.
If you cancel your consent to receive online news, your information will be deleted from the appropriate e-mail distribution.
WEB PAGE OPTIMIZATION
Cookies - General instructions
You can read more about our cookie police here: https://www.resalta.com/cookie-policy.
When you submit your e-mail to download one of our case studies, brochures or other available documents, we collect the following information for marketing purposes, in order to send you other publications or news that may interest you. We will never share with or sell your data to third parties.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (Google). Google analytics uses text files which are stored on your computer (“cookies”) to enable analysis of users’ website use. Information created and collected by the cookie regarding users’ use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored on servers in the USA. Please note that IP anonymisation is permanently activated on this website resulting in the deletion of the last eight characters of a user’s IP address. This shortening of a user’s IP address is carried out within the European Union or in another contracting member state of the European Economic Area. In exceptional circumstances, this process may be carried out in the USA.
Google uses the information gathered on this website on behalf of the website’s operator to analyse anonymised users' usage of the website, to generate reports regarding anonymised users’ website activity, to create anonymous user profiles and web statistics and to provide further services on behalf of the website’s operator associated with the website and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by a user’s browser will not be combined with any other data. Further information on how Google uses, collects and processes data can be viewed via this link.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Resalta.com also uses third party vendo re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (CGN). As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google's or any other third party marketing system.
The third party vendors, including Google, whose services we use will place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our website. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market our services to those who have showed interest in our service.
Our website may contain links to other sites which are not owned and controlled by Resalta d.o.o. The privacy policies of the operators of these sites may differ from those of Resalta d.o.o. Therefore we cannot accept responsibility for the manner in which data is collected, stored and used by these operators.
Social Media Plug-ins
This online feature uses Social Media plug-ins for the social networks LinkedIn and YouTube.
Social Media plug-ins are social network programs that are embedded on other companies’ websites. Embedding a Social Media plug-in causes personal and person-related data to be transmitted to the provider of the social media plug-in. Furthermore, if you are also logged on to a social network, an activated social media plug-in enables your activities to be assigned to your profile.
For data protection reasons, we have decided to initially block the social media plug-ins that are embedded on our website.
We do, however, offer you the possibility of using social media plug-ins if you so desire.
The plug-in is only activated by you clicking on the desired plug-in symbol, which we have pre-connected.
Please note that, when the plug-in you have selected is activated, this results in personal data being transmitted to the respective provider of the social media service.
The plug-in you have activated immediately sets up via your browser a connection to the server of the social media provider you have selected.
We would expressly point out that we have no influence on the scope, type and purpose of the processing of your personal and person-related data by the provider of the social media service and can inform you only according to our level of knowledge at this point.
The personal data collected and processed by the social media providers includes:
- Your IP address
- The address of the website on which the activated social plug-in is located,
- Information about the browser used and the operating system you use,
- The date and time our website was accessed or the social media plug-in was activated, respectively
- The above-mentioned data is transmitted and stored when the plug-in is activated irrespective of whether you are a Member of the corresponding social media provider.
If at the time of the interaction you are also logged on to a social media provider, such as LinkedIn or YouTube, it is capable of learning your user name or, if stored, your real name, and assigning the information underlying the interaction to your profile correspondingly.
The above-mentioned data also makes it possible for the providers of the corresponding social media services to create pseudonymised, and potentially also individualised, usage profiles for their own purposes.
Where there is interaction with the activated plug-in (e.g. LinkedIn “likes”), the social media provider may possibly cause a cookie to be stored on your PC or device, which also makes it possible to identify your person or your profile.
If the plug-in is activated, your IP address is stored and a cookie saved irrespective of whether you are Member of one of the social media providers.
We would expressly point out that the duration of storage of such cookies is not known to us and we have no influence over it.
In the case of non-members, a usage profile might subsequently be created by any stored cookie, when you log on to a social media provider in the future.
Please note that when a social media plug-in is activated, your personal data can also be stored, processed and used in countries outside the European Union and thus possibly in countries that do not have an adequate and appropriate level of data protection corresponding to that in the European Union.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO PERSONAL DATA
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time regarding the processing and saving of your data, as well as other data-related rights, according to the following legal framework:
- the right to information about your personal data stored in our country in accordance with Article 15 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation,
- the right to correct irregular or to supplement incomplete data in accordance with Article 16 of the General Data Protection Regulation,
- the right to delete your stored data in accordance with Article 17 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation,
- the right to limit the processing of your data in accordance with Article 18 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation,
- the right to transfer data in accordance with Article 20 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation,
- the right of rejection under Article 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
The right to information in accordance with Article 15 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
In accordance with paragraph 1, Article 15 of the EU Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to receive information upon request, free of charge, about which information is processed by the operator. This includes in particular:
- the purposes for which personal data are processed;
- categories of personal data being processed;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data in question have been or will be revealed;
- the planned duration of the storage of personal data relating to you, or, insofar as there are no concrete indications about this, the criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of the right to rectify or delete personal data concerning you, the rights to restrict processing by the person responsible or the right to refuse this processing;
- the right to appeal to the supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data if personal data have not been obtained from the person concerned;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including the creation of profiles in accordance with Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of the EU Data Protection Directive, and - at least in these cases, - message information on the logic involved, and the reach and target effects of such treatment for the affected person.
If personal data is transmitted to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed, in accordance with Article 46 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, in connection with mediation through appropriate warranties.
The right of correction in accordance with Article 16 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
You have the right to request us immediately to correct irregular personal data relating to you. Taking into account the purpose of processing, you have the right to request the addition of personal data - even through a supplementary statement.
The right of deletion in accordance with Article 17 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
You have the right to require us to delete the personal data in question immediately if one of the following conditions is met:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been obtained or processed in any other way;
- you want to revoke your consent on which the processing is based on 6 (1a). Article 9 (2a). of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and there exists no other legal basis for processing;
- in accordance with Article 21, paragraph 1 or 2, of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you wish to file an objection against processing and, in the case of paragraph 1, Article 21 of the General Data Protection Directive, there are no priority grounds for the processing;
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- the deletion of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- the personal data were acquired in connection with the services offered by information companies in accordance with Article 8, paragraph 1, of the EU General Data Protection Act.
If we have published your personal information and we are required to delete them, we will take into account available technology and implement cost-appropriate measures to inform third parties that process your information that you also require them to delete all links to this personal information, as well as copies or replica of this personal data.
The right to limit processing in accordance with Article 18 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
You have the right to request a processing restriction if one of the following conditions is met:
- you wish to contest the correctness of personal data;
- processing is illegal and you request a restriction on the use of personal data instead of deletion;
- the person overseeing the data no longer needs personal data for processing, and the person concerned needs it to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims, or
- You have filed an objection against processing in accordance with paragraph 1, Article 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and a decision is pending.
The right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
You have the right to receive personal information concerning yourself and which you have made available to us, in a structured, normal and machine-readable form and at the same time, you have the right to forward this information to another controller without obstacles from our site, provided that:
- the processing is in accordance with article 6, letter a), paragraph 1 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, or Article 9, a), paragraph 2 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation or is stipulated in a contract in accordance with article 6, letter b), paragraph 1 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- processing is done using automated procedures.
When exercising your right to transfer data, you have the right to request that personal data be transmitted directly from us to another controller, to the extent that this is technically feasible.
The right to reply in accordance with Article 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
Under the terms of Article 21, paragraph 1 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you may object to the processing of data resulting from your particular situation.
The present general right of objection applies to all the processing purposes described in the data protection provisions that are processed pursuant to Article 6 (1f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Unlike the right of reply specifically targeted at the processing of data for advertising purposes, we are obliged, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU, to recognize this general right of refusal only if you give us reasons of superior importance, for example, possible danger to life or health. At the same time, there is a possibility to contact us for RESALTA d.o.o.
For questions about the website, the processing of your personal information or the exercise of your rights regarding the processing of your data (data protection rights), you may contact us at email@example.com.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the competent Data Protection Supervisor in your country.
These data protection provisions apply to data processed by RESALTA d.o.o. Šlandrova ulica 4b, 1231 Ljubljana, Slovenia ("operator") and for the website www.resalta.com.